As my photography "career" has progressed I've been blessed by good fortune and friends in being able to do "concert" photos for people ranging from Willie Nelson, Gary P. Nunn and Stoney Larue [twice]. Last Saturday, at the Celebration of the Arts, I had the opportunity to be onstage with one of my long favorite groups.....Asleep at the Wheel. And through a mutual friend to be able to spend an hour or so with their founder and 9 time Grammy Award winner, Ray Benson. I like interesting people, and Ray is certainly one of those. But the real thrill is being onstage with such talented people with mega woofers woofing while standing next to the drummer while he's drumming out some of my favorite Asleep at the Wheel tunes. It doesn't get much better...
1 comment:
i think you probably had to picture musicians with their faces in cam)
Post a Comment